We are now looking for a Developer to be part of a project team within Automotive.
You need to have a social personality and be able to pro-actively communicate with your surroundings, preferably with a broad IT background. We put emphasis on the right personality and how well the person fits within the group.
• Develop new functionality within the PIE application.
Primary Skills Required:
• 3-5 years in the IT business
• Several referenced customer projects as a Java developer
• Experience and understanding version control products and policies (Subversion in particular)
• Experience with code coverage and code review tools
• Experience with CI products (Jenkins, Hudson)
• Experience and understanding in development methodology principles (e.g. Agile, Scrum)
• Experience Within Automotive Required.
Additional Skills Preferred:
• Java EE
• WebSphere 8
• Oracle 11
• Unit testing technologies
• Test Driven Development
• Healthy understanding of the value of documenting software code and modules
• Very good communication skills
• Very good cooperation ability within development teams and with project stakeholders.
• Easy to adapt to minor and major changes, both from a business and architectural point of view
• Keep a healthy balance between customer's business needs and technology focus
• Document and present proposed software solutions and technology recommendations
• Keen to respect and adhere to technology, infrastructure and maintenance standards
Formal documented education in the IT area
Additional Education Preferred:
• Any Java certification (JCP)
• Methodology courses (Agile, Scrum)
Kontaktperson på Castra: