Volvo Cars R&D are running a program, TEST OBJECT CONTENT CONTROL, with the purpose to improve the TEST OBJECT PROCESS and deliver IT solutions that better meet business future needs.
One of the projects – Test Object Framework Foundation are now going to start to build the new IT solution supporting Planning, Monitoring & Usage of TEST OBJECT. The solution will be based on MS Dynamics 365. We are now in the phase of establishment of the Agile team responsible to deliver the project.
The position is for a Functional Consultant to configure a new MS Dynamics instance. The maturity in the team regarding MS Dynamics is low, which is a reason why we are looking for an experienced person. An Agile methodology will be used and the position is as part of a Scrum team. The project is intended to evolve into a DEVOPS setup so we are interested in a person who can engage for a longer time. The position is on-site at Volvo Cars Torslanda.
The main tasks will be
• To break down existing user stories into configurable components in MS Dynamics
• Verify and confirm requirements with business
• To estimate the effort required to implement user stories from an existing backlog
• To configure the product so that it responds to the given requirements
• Test and verify that own/others solutions corresponds to the requirement
• To ensure that at the end of the Sprint potentially shippable functionality is delivered.
• To update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks to allow creation of a Sprint burndown Diagram
• Configuration owner for one or more MS Dynamics modules•
Primary Skills Required:
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (365) and how to configure one or more of the following modules:
• Field Service
• Project Service Automation
• XRM framework
Additional Skills Preferred:
• .NET framework
• Microsoft PowerApps
• Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
• Configuration of MS Dynamics in a live business implementation
Additional Experience Preferred:
• It is recommended to have experience of working as a member of a scrum team.
• Experience of VCC
• Experience of Automotive test methods